On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:45:13 -0600
<jcish...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
> My name is John, I have been using open office for some time now and fine it
> as
> good or better than windows office. I have a problem with  AOO, every time I
> send
> a resume to a potential employer, it always comes back.  What is the problem
> I am
> having ?  I always need to move to the laptop, where I have saved Word for
> this
> occasion and then send the document. Please tell me what the answer to this
> problem is.  I can not find it.  Thank you.  John

  Also to add to what the others have said, they simply may not be using AOO or
even
  LO (LibreOffice) so have no apps to open the document(s) you send.

--
http://www.lawcollective.org/  Learn your rights through cartoons!

http://www.roadblock.org/rights/  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!

http://fija.org/  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!

Why does the government want to ban semi-auto weapons? Because you won’t get in
the box car willingly.