Around this time last year we invited you to send us your questions
about Apache OpenOffice, the things you always wondered about the
product, or questions about the OpenOffice open source project.

We had you enter these questions into Google Moderator, where you
could also view and rate questions that other users had submitted.  We
took the top 10 questions, as voted by you, and answered them on our
blog:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/your_top_questions_answered

We're doing this again, hoping for some more great questions.
Technical questions, questions about the open source project,
questions about where we see things going in 5 years, all are good
candidates.

But please avoid repeating questions that were already answered in
last year's blog post.  We'll ignore those.

Also, support questions should still go to our community support
forums (http://forum.openoffice.org/) for faster response.  Ask
OpenOffice is intended for questions of broader interest to users and
the community.

Last year when we did this we saw 274 questions, and 1,743 votes, from
365 users.  I think we'll do even better this time!

To submit your question, and to view and rate questions already
submitted,  go to this page and click on "Submit a question":

http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=214628

Note:  If for any reason you are unable or unwilling to access Google
Moderator, you can send the question to me and I will enter it for
you.

Regards,

-Rob