-------- Original Message --------
From: Roy Grainger <roy.grain...@sky.com>
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:39:57 +0000

> Using Apple Mac - Open Office- I can produce and save a document, when I go
> back into it I only get a snapshot and am unable to access/enlarge and work
> on it. I can copy documents via a memory stick onto a Laptop (not an Apple)
> where I can then work on it.
> Have tried deleting and reinstalling Open Office but get the same results.
> This has recently occurred and effects all of my documents.
> Any help will be gratefully received.

Roy,

It sounds like you have inadvertently changed your document's zoom
setting. Open your document, look in the bottom right hand corner of the
document window and you will see an area with a percentage (maybe 20%)
value. Right click in that area and from the context (pop-up) menu that
appears select a different (maybe 100% or Page Width) option. Now save
your document and when you open it again it should have the same zoom
setting.

Hope this helps.

Dave