On Saturday 05 April 2014 10:06:15 you wrote:
> On 5 Apr 2014, at 13:27, Greg Madden <gomadtr...@gci.net> wrote:
> > Supported destination formats
> > plain text (*.TXT)
> > comma delimited text (*.CSV)
> > HTML files (*.HTML)
> > XML files (*.XML)
> >
> > Not to usefull, imho.
>
> Oh yes it is - .csv can be imported into almost any spreadsheet,
> including OO.  jt -------------------------------------------

Thanks, for viewing archived  data, cvs works. At least I can view the
data. None of the formulas,formatting, etc are there, can not use it to
reuse templates but I can view my wokbooks from 15 years ago.

For archiving data one needs to archive the platform/OS, application,
and hardware. Thanks to virtualization vm 's replace hardware, I have
vm's stored that  allow me access to my old Wordperfect office stuff.
That is my solution, that and not creating more docs in obscured
formats.

Peace,

Greg