Hi,

My understanding is that you can only "export" any OO Writer document as an HTML file. For this, you would add normal formatting as for any Writer document, without worrying about HTML tags.

I suppose you might then be able to change the tags to your liking - but for this, and if you want to manually write HTML files, you are probably better off using a text editor, such as BBEdit/TextWrangler on a Mac.

That's my experience anyway.

marina