Beverley Kovak <kov...@telus.net> wrote:

Any answers on this issue

Hi,

On 10.10.2014 04:19, Beverley Kovak wrote:
I have tried but it won’t allow me to delete…. would putting it in
the trash and emptying it do the same thing.  Bev

I think, yes, but am I not an expert of the Mac OS X operating system.

It would make sense to get in contact with experienced Mac OS X users in our
forum or on our
users mailing list (users@openoffice.apache.org)

Best regards, Oliver.

P.S.: Unfortuantely, I am not able to give personal support. Thus, please
continue further
communication on our mailing lists or in our forum. Then everybody can pick it
up and all
will benefit from the answers. Thx in advance.

Not sure that I fully understand the history of your problem, but I understand you're trying to delete the saved application state file and it won't allow you to. Do I understand correctly?

If that is the case, please describe exactly what steps you followed and what error message you get, or what exactly happens when you put the file in the trash. (Also, are you the only user or administrator of the computer, or does the computer have multiple users?)

Thank you,
Jonathan