On 10/28/2014 07:21 PM, conc...@localnet.com wrote:
Dear Open Office,

I've been using computers since the 1990's and
the internet since 1998. I can find my way around on a website. However,
I want to post to your forum on Office Writer but I do not see, any
where on that page, the word 'Post' or anything that indicates in some
way that I can post a message to the forum. Why is there not a large
word - POST - on that page? So the question is, how does one actually
POST a question?

Thank You,

Christine
It probably says something like "new thread"... Nope, it is "newtopic".

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

I assume that you already have an account.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php