> "Brian Barker":
>
>  the number of speakers of Mandarin as a first language is more than twice
>> that for English
>> Would you please follow your own logic and repeat your query in Mandarin
>>

> Not even Chinese speak Mandarin.
> However, everyone of consequence on our Earth speaks English.
> Also, netiquette states clearly: English or nothing.

​Once again, «Urmas»​
​ revealss her/his bias and ignorance. Her/his attitude towards languages
is similar to her/his attitude toward office suites ; English (fo which
her/his command is less than adequate) or nothing, Microsoft Office or
nothing. And yet s/he continues to post (troll) on this forum !... ;-)

Henri