From: martin [mailto:i...@aromamedical.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 1, 2015 06:06
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: problem with .docx

I am just setting up a computer running windows 7 64 bit. I was hoping
to not have to load my old version of MS office at all, but I can't seem
to save to a .docx file in Open Office as it is not in the drop down
list.  Do I have to save an old .doc in another format and then convert
to .docx or what?

Regards
Martin Watt

 - Dennis

PS: You have reached a public mailing list on which volunteers contribute to
questions from other users like themselves.  For any follow-up, please reply to
users@openoffice.apache.org where expert users can offer further advice and
others can learn the solutions others have found.  Advisors on this list do not
promise to respond to questions sent directly to their email addresses.  To
observe questions and solutions posted to the list, you are welcome to
subscribe to users@openoffice.apache.org by sending an e-mail with any subject
to users-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org from the mail account where you wish
to receive posts made to the  list.
  The OpenOffice Forums have an extensive knowledge base at
https://forum.openoffice.org/ that you can browse through as well.