On 5/19/2015 3:26 AM, Matsini Z wrote:
As long as my english mostley is according to mechanical engineering it
make me a bit confused at your non swedish forum for support.

- What I need to find out is HOW TO PASTE A TEXT, TURNED 90 DEG at an
*.ODT-document?

I am trying to make a folded A4 into an 4-sided A5-format with last side as
an papermail adress with place for a stamp, up at right corner.
But I can't find out how to do it!
Need somehelp!

Kindley Regards

It sounds to me like you need to use the Brochure function. Click on File Menu -> Print then select the Page Layout tab and select Brochure. But, if your software is in Swedish, these names might not mean anything to you.

Dale Erwin