Eli,

Open the folder that the download went to, click on the DMG image. Once it
opens drag the OpenOffice icon to the Application Folder. The other files (Read
Me and License) are for information.

To start the program open your Application Folder (if you want to have
OpenOffice in your Dashboard drag the icon from the Application Folder to the
Dashboard) and click on the icon.

If you have any further questions please respond to the
users@openoffice.apache.org address.

Steve
Sent from my iPad