Hi Dan,
Thanks for your reply!
I've received another answer from someone else in your group, he asked the same question :) Thanks so much, everything is working again and I have learned some new tricks.
Many greetings, Ann

On 28/09/15 14:49, elderdanlewis wrote:
Please reply with a statement of what you have tried that you consider to be
obvious.

Dan

-------- Original message --------
From: Ann <ba...@xs4all.nl>
Date:09/27/2015  4:15 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: help please with disappeared headings

Hello,
I've been editing a very long document and am almost done but suddenly
all of the headings that I was applying from a style sheet jumped way to
the left so they are nearly out of sight. The rest of the text stayed put!
Any idea how I can get it back to the normal margins? The obvious has
not worked so far.
Thanks so much, Ann in Amsterdam