On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 02:28:33PM -0500, Bernadine Schockmel wrote:
> I'm not sure why this came to me but I'm glad it did since I have a
> question, too.
>
> I have been trying to download OO to my new pc which came with Win8,
> but has been upgraded to Win10. After several attempts I finally got
> it to the point of installing when a message came up to the affect "
> this type of file is not usually loaded to your computer. I may harm
> your computer. Do you still want to continue?
>
> Is OO actually available for Dell computers?

What does this have to do with the subject line? This is called thread
hijacking and can really screw up an archive search. Please start a new
thread. BTW changing the subject doesn't start a new thread. You have to
post a new message.

To answer your question, are you sure you downloaded the windows version
of OO? If so, it will run on almost any computer you can name, including
Dell. It might be wise to run a search on "Open Office" and "Windows 10"
to make sure it will run on W10.

> Thank you,
> Bernadine
>
> On 9/28/2015 7:49 AM, elderdanlewis wrote:
> >Please reply with a statement of what you have tried that you consider to be
> >obvious.
> >
> >Dan

Bob Holtzman
A fair fight is the result of poor planning.