Is there a written Tutorial for making charts in AOO 4.1.2? I haven't found
much.

I want to make a pie chart.

I have a list of country names and numbers:
390 CA
337 GB
286 NL
234 DE
 51    KR
 46    RU
 44    EG

Calc appears to handle the CA GB NL as second column of data, but doesn't
know how to assign them values.

I would like the chart to have a key that shows the colors of the segment
and has the Country Code beside it:

[purple] CA
[green] GB
[yellow] NL

Is there a way to rotate the pie, so that I can pick which segments are in
front? Can the colors be changed?

How do I get a title to appear in the Chart? One time it worked. The next
time each word in the title ended up with a color marker by it, like a key;
but I couldn't make it do that again.

Separately:
I've had problems keeping titles at the tops of spreadsheets. When
reopened, they often end up below the table.

I appreciate all your help.

Sincerely,

Linda