Hi all,

I'm using Debian Jessie, and I installed the lastest
Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Linux_x86-64_install-deb_zh-CN on my box.

But, the desktop entries cann't be launched at all, say for writer.desktop.

I can find the following location which this file is installed into:

$ mlocate -ir writer.desktop
/opt/openoffice4/share/xdg/writer.desktop

And it has the following exec line in this file:

$ grep -i 'exec' /opt/openoffice4/share/xdg/writer.desktop
Exec= -writer %U

But, when I running the openoffice4 command directly from within
terminal, it will fail like this:

$ openoffice4
bash: openoffice4: command not found

Any hints?

Regards
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.z...@gmail.com>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry