hi.
the last version of openoffice which i tested, is version 4.1.2 and
its published i think in october 2015 and the 2016 version is not
still available.
please follow the openoffice news and download any version you want
from there official website for security reasons.
www.openoffice.org

On 6/5/16, James Plante <jimpla...@me.com> wrote:
> As Kay Schenk said, use only the official site. DO NOT click on any buttons
> screaming “Download.” The download starts automatically.
>
> And if you don’t want gremlins, stop enabling them. You’ve published your
> full name, address, email, and telephone number on a worldwide public forum.
> If you get spammed, it isn’t anyone’s fault but your own. Do not do that
> unless it is necessary. If it IS necessary, reveal such information only to
> an individual by private e-mail, not on a public list. (And, if this message
> seems abrupt and peremptory, please construe it simply to be advice. It is
> not my intention to be offensive.)
>
> Jim Plante
>

>> On May 31, 2016, at 10:32 AM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 05/31/2016 07:30 AM, bob jones wrote:
>>> I tried twice yesterday to upgrade to your 2016 edition.  Impossible,.
>>> Your update procedures are clustered with hangers-on.   Some of them
>>> attach themselves to my system during the OO update procedure and once
>>> inserted into the system, are very difficult to delete.  I had to use my
>>> desktop add/remove programmes 3 times on one of the invaders,
>>> (image-something or other before) I finally got rid of it.Another,
>>> something that offered to update my operating system was almost as
>>> persistent.
>>> I need you to send me a secure link so I can update, but there must be no
>>> unwelcome passengers ; if your update procedure results in my importing a
>>> gremlin I shall hold you responsible. from R.A.Jones 24 Wordsworth Avenue
>>> Worcester WR3 8DN tel 01905 455825 wordsw...@yahoo.co.uk
>>>

>> Please ONLY obtain Apache OpenOffice using the download page from our web
>> site:
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
>>
>> and hopefully you will not experience these problems.
>>
>> --

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org