On Fri, 24 Jun 2016, Lucetta wrote:

Much appreciated Paul!

Lucetta

On Jun 23, 2016, at 7:52 PM, Ranger test <rang...@southernphone.com.au> wrote:

Hello Lucetta,

I have OO 4.1.2 installed and am running El Capitan without any problems.

For OO, there are no compatibility issues with El Capitan.  HOWEVER El Capitan
makes countless other (often expensive software e.g. earlier versions of
Photoshop) software programs unworkable.

Hope this OO / El Capitan advice helps.

Paul.

a friend of mine reports the following:

-----

The problems with libreoffice occurred in two different macs, one macbook pro the other one iMac. The mac function for full-screen (complicated to explain in an email, but very useful) does not get along with libreoffice: the screen flickers and goes black, and even when it works, there is a very narrow (but still annoying) black line atop the page. There also issues with the headings and styles: you need to tell them one by one so that they appear in the document map. And then there were minor things which perhaps are not even problems: the fn indicator is not superscripted, you need to save the docs in their own format for all the functions to be available, etc.

For whatever it is worth I did find internet discussions of some of the issues above.

----

anyone hear of these? looks like there are some issues if these features are important to a person.

f.

--
Felmon Davis

Oh, love is real enough, you will find it some day, but it has one
arch-enemy -- and that is life.
                -- Jean Anouilh, "Ardele"