Hi
I would like to ask one question regarding the problem faced by me by using
Open Office.
Due to sudden power disruption, a particular document in the Office program is
not opening.
The following message appears - Document locked for editing.
When I open the particular document the following message pops upĀ  - Recovery
failed.
Question - How to remove or solve the problem - Document locked for editing?
Is there any simple way to solve the issue?
Moreover, I cannot save a new document with the same file name even after I
delete thedocument from my system. Any suggestions - as to how to solve this
problem.?
Regards
S. PadmanabhanMobile Number : 81972 41964