> hi.
> thanks for your article and help.
> i use windows xp and i want to dont have any lock file in my system.
> i dont know how can explane in english, but i am the only user of my
> laptop and also, i dont have any private document.
> i dont want to have lock files, (specially sometimes they are not
> deleted by default, after finishing my work).
> thanks so much again and God bless you all.

​<...>

Nasrin, excuse my butting in, but you do realise that by continuing to run
Windows XP while connected to the internet, you are using an operating
system that has not been patched in more than two years and therewith must
be regarded as extremely insecure ? Under these circumstances, it might be
wise to use the File Lock system​

​to provide some semblance of security for your documents, however
illusory.....

Henri