I would be terribly saddened if I didn't have open office.

The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or
coming back with excuses. ~~ Napoleon Hill

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
To: users <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Fri, Sep 2, 2016 1:19 pm
Subject: RE: end of Apache?

The LWN article does include the entire message that kicked this off.

This discussion began on the d...@openoffice.apache.org list.
You can find more information and discussion there.

There is another article already today that quotes from much of the dev@
discussion,
<http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/09/openoffice-after-years-of-neglect-could-shut-down/>.

 - Dennis