At 15:31 20/09/2016 -0400, Vince Bonly wrote:
I am working with a line graph chart in Calc that presently shows "180.00" as the top limit and "0.00" as the low limit. I vaguely recall that there is a way to adjust those limits, but I have not been able to locate the edit-dialog. I want high limit to be "250" and low limit to be "100" and increments of 5.

You are talking about the y-axis, I trust - not the x-axis?

o Double-click the chart, so that it shows its grey border (not the eight coloured handles). o Right-click the y-axis and go to Format Axis... (or go to Format | Axis > | y-axis...). o On the Scale tab, remove the ticks from Automatic as necessary and modify the Minimum, Maximum, and "Major interval" values.

Note that the labels will follow the grid you have defined only if their font size is small enough to permit this. You can adjust this on the Font tab of the same dialogue.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker