To quote the world's self appointed expert, "BS".

Not a blatant falsehood.

If you have any ability to read and understand the meaning of the words you
are reading, you'll eventually figure out that my statement is a blatant
truth.

In my experience, OO, does not open .docx files but all too frequently
requires a sort of "translator" to open.

Now stop playing with your computer, and stop playing with your self, get
out of your mother's basement and go play outside with the other children.