On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 23:43:06 -0200
Giulli Castro <giul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I apparently cannot have my open office in english and make a text to
> be corrected in the other four languages I speak and work with, right?

Incorrect.

> Because although I have a language pack and dictionaries, IT DOES NOT
> WORK. When I click to have the correction, it does not correct in any
> other languages installed on the extensions.

This is a symptom of incorrect installation of dictionaries and languages on
your computer. Note that correction, be it of spelling or grammar, is passive -
an error is flagged and it is your choice whether to apply the spelling
correction or to edit the text to eliminate the grammatical error.

> I am better off installing work for windows again. -_-

If that makes  you happy, do it.

> if you have a solution, please reply. Do not send me to forums, I am a
> cyber crimes volunteer, I do NOT work with "socializing" online, and
> most definitely do not do 'forums'. Only direct contact. Thank you.
> --
> -- Giulli Castro

This thread in the en-Forum, which, please note, can be read without
registration on the Forum, may answer your problem.
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=87088

Please reply to the mailing list, not to me personally

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>