On 2/2/2017 12:30 PM, Jim McLaughlin wrote:
> So you are a dumb shit incapable of receiving advice in th omly manner in
> which it is offered.
>
> Your problem.
>
> Send microsoft youur money and begone from the forum.
>
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:32 PM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 23:43:06 -0200
>> Giulli Castro <giul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So I apparently cannot have my open office in english and make a text to
>>> be corrected in the other four languages I speak and work with, right?
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>>> Because although I have a language pack and dictionaries, IT DOES NOT
>>> WORK. When I click to have the correction, it does not correct in any
>>> other languages installed on the extensions.
>>
>> This is a symptom of incorrect installation of dictionaries and languages
>> on your computer. Note that correction, be it of spelling or grammar, is
>> passive - an error is flagged and it is your choice whether to apply the
>> spelling correction or to edit the text to eliminate the grammatical error.
>>
>>> I am better off installing work for windows again. -_-
>>
>> If that makes  you happy, do it.
>>
>>> if you have a solution, please reply. Do not send me to forums, I am a
>>> cyber crimes volunteer, I do NOT work with "socializing" online, and
>>> most definitely do not do 'forums'. Only direct contact. Thank you.
>>> --
>>> -- Giulli Castro
>>

>> This thread in the en-Forum, which, please note, can be read without
>> registration on the Forum, may answer your problem.
>> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=87088
>>

>> Please reply to the mailing list, not to me personally
>>
>> --
>> Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>

Jim;

Please read the material at the following link, it covers the conduct
that is expected of all participants on any of the Apache mailing lists.
http://openoffice.apache.org/list-conduct.html

Also just for your edification this is a mailing list and not a forum.
The forums in various languages can be found at the following link:
http://forum.openoffice.org/

Regards
Keith