Yes.

On 2/8/2017 2:19 PM, JD wrote:
One thought: when installing, do you have Administrator privs?

On 02/08/2017 11:56 AM, VinceB. wrote:

On 2/8/2017 12:52 PM, Andrea wrote:
Am 08.02.2017 um 18:17 schrieb VinceB.:

Today is the 2nd time that I have been unsuccessful in getting to the
4.1..3 version of AOO.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop PC. I made
sure that AOO 4.1.2 is not opened.

I am using this URL:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/?utm_source=AOO4_1_2_en-US&utm_medium=Client&utm_campaign=Upgrade
.  There was a notice given that the page could not be found; I tried
again, and it seemed to continue.

The link works fine for me ...

I should not have included "/Downloaded" in the Subject line of my OP.

The link also, eventually, worked for me. I find the downloaded files in a sub-subfolder on my Desktop folder, /i.e./, equivalent to the Download folder. I believe that during the *installation wizard* process, the folder pointed to was incorrect.

What I mean to be asking is:
Into which folder should the executable, soffice.exe, for version 4.1.3 be found? Shouldn't it have overwritten the location of the 4.1.2 soffice.exe, which is found at: /This PC\OS(C:)\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice 4\program /. I think that the Installation Wizard should have pointed to the aforementioned location.

I am doing a search now for /soffice.exe /on /This PC / to see where the executable for 4.1.3 might be located. taking forever to finish !