Problem solved.  TNX for your info.

On 2/8/2017 12:17 PM, VinceB. wrote:

Today is the 2nd time that I have been unsuccessful in getting to the 4.1..3 version of AOO. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop PC. I made sure that AOO 4.1.2 is not opened.

I am using this URL: http://www.openoffice.org/download/?utm_source=AOO4_1_2_en-US&utm_medium=Client&utm_campaign=Upgrade . There was a notice given that the page could not be found; I tried again, and it seemed to continue.

However, there is no desktop shortcut for 4.1.3; a desktop shortcut for 4.1.2 remains.

There was an error message saying ... Installation was interrupted. Your computer was not revised. ...I suspect that the installation went into an incorrect folder; should it be Programs x86 ?

Into which folder, precisely, should it be located.

Please advise.

Regards,

VinceB.