On 09/22/2017 07:13 PM, James Knott wrote:
On 09/22/2017 07:16 PM, Diane Posell wrote:
HP signed me up and said that it is free forever.  I want to know if that is correct and
if there is a charge how much is it?  I have also started using it and find it a little
difficult to navigate.  The screen said that I have a 14 day trial version.I need to
figure out how to highlight a print area that isn't an entire sheet and to get my
worksheet back to "normal" from a little tiny schedule in the upper left hand
corner.  I don't know what made it change but the format changed to small type and a very
large sheet and my section is tiny.  I'm sure that it is as easy to navigate as Excel,
once I understand all of the commands.  I tried to find help, but nothing sounded like
what I needed.  Do I have to pay for a technician to help me through it?  Will the Help
Agent be of assistance ?  I was signed up on September 21, 2017.Jean
posell526-984-3728dianepos...@yahoo.com
I'm not sure what they gave you or what the trial version is, but
OpenOffice is a free office suite that you can install and use on as
many computers as you wish, at absolutely no charge.  You can download
it for free from www.openoffice.org.
To be exact, the download page is:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html