Diane, in your last line, you've given your phone # to the entire world!!!
That's like painting it on the Empire State Bldg.  Not a good idea.
Recommend you (a) get rid of that UserID​ and (b) change your phone # NOW!!

Maurice Howe

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Diane Posell <dianepos...@yahoo.com.invalid