Hi!
The Indian Currency symbol…...  is not available in any version of Open Office
under ‘CURRENCY SYMBOLS’.
I will be grateful if this could be done in a simple manner , just like we can
insert $  €  ¥   £ .
₨ is not a symbol. This was before the symbol was introduced a few years back..
This Indian symbol must be  available in the list of Currency Symbols.
Thank you for your time. I hope you will do this soon.

ps: Wrote earlier a year back, and nothing has been said about it. I got a mail
saying it is somewhere in the open office. Since I am not a High Tech person, I
could not locate it Make it easy, make it simple and make it readily available
under 'Currency Symbols'