HAHAA

You talk like what you say means something to someone other than you.
It does not. You spout off names of things you have done and yet, you
do not know how to input values into a simple spread sheet.

Your criticism is laughable. You are a drive by spammer to the list!!
You did not ask for help. You didnt hardly state the problem. You started
bitching like a little child. What is very clear is you either cant or wont read
or understand what is being told to you about what you call tech support
and you have a massively overinflated view of yourself and your claimed skills.
"I know what I am doing and your software is not intuitive." HAHAH  What is
funny is - you are bitch queen. That is someone who spams just to bitch.
You dont what answers or help but to bitch. Mostly about yourself.

How sad a person you must be. I feel sorry for you. Good luck
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606