Hey i tryed the hide options also but it doesnt help. I cant select my text
from the cells. Please help me .

    On Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:43:09 PM GMT+2, Vidu Sebastian
<vidu_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Those Custom Shapes are exactly the cells with the text that is in them. If i
delete them it will delete the whole data ... I will try the other workaround
also
On Sat, 2/24/18, Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Open Office Calc Infinite Anchors Issue
 To: users@openoffice.apache.org
 Cc: "Vidu Sebastian" <vidu_s...@yahoo.com>
 Date: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 5:46 PM

 At 09:51 24/02/2018 +0000, Vidu
 Sebastian wrote:
 >I have an XLS file and
 when i modify it with Open Office Calc and
 >save it i can see a lot of blank anchors
 covering my spreadsheet. I
 >attached to
 this mail the before and after file.

 Open your .xls file in OpenOffice. Go to View |
 Navigator (or press
 F5) to open the
 Navigator. Click the plus sign against "Drawing
 objects" to open the list. You will see
 that you have 103 objects
 called
 "CustomShape 1". I don't know what these do
 for you. Do you?
 Do you need them? If not,
 go to each sheet in turn, move to the top,
 and repeatedly click to select the object and
 press Delete to delete
 it. I don't see
 any way to delete them en masse.

 But there may be an easy workaround. Go to
 Tools | Options... |
 OpenOffice Calc | View
 | Objects, and toggle "Drawing objects" from
 Show to Hide. This won't remove them, of
 course, but may be enough
 for your
 needs.

 The web site
 zamzar.com converts documents between formats free of
 charge. It will convert .xlsx files to .xls and
 also to .ods.
 Interestingly, converting
 your .xlsx file into each format and
 opening the result in OpenOffice creates
 exactly the same effect as
 opening the
 .xlsx file directly, so the problem may not be simply a
 problem with OpenOffice's conversion of the
 original .xlsx file.

 trust this helps.

 Brian
 Barker