On 24.02.2018 09:51, Vidu Sebastian wrote:
> Hey everyone. I have an XLS file and when i modify it with Open Office
> Calc and save it i can see a lot of blank anchors covering my
> spreadsheet. I attached to this mail the before and after file .

Hi Vidu,

You attached 2 files Before.xlsx and After.ods but you have not said how
you converted Before.xlsx to After.ods I suspect that you or someone
else has used MS Excel to open Before.xlsx and then saved the opened
file as After.ods If this is the case, the process is doomed to failure,
because MS Office does not always correctly format ODF files. Using this
method I can perfectly and repeatedly replicate your issue of badly
anchored empty comment boxes when saved by MS Excel in ods format.

Why not simply open Before.xlsx in Calc, then use Calc's "File -> Save
As.." option to save the file in ods format by selecting the ods "File
type" in the "Save As" dialog?
Attached is my conversion using this method.

Regards
Dave