Oh you don't know who we are? - We are users like you and I think, that you first should motivate any of us to try to help ... nobody earnts just 1cent, answering some questions

You can download older versions of OO here -https://www.openoffice.org/download/archive.html

Older versions of your Files can only be recovered if you made a backup.