Greetings.
Recently my openoffice writer screen began opening with the view that I
have attached as a screenshot.  I know this is a simple fix, but I can't
find it.  Will you tell me where it is so I can get it back to the regular
page view?  It's like the program is expecting 3 pages.  Thank you.

*Join in the Ministry!  Join the Yahad!  Information at this link
<http://joinyahad.org>.*

*Donate for Feasts, Events & Boot Camps
<http://www.paypal.me/VeroEsseneYahad>*

[image: Picture]

*Dr. Jac**kson H. Snyder* | Vero Essene Yahad <http://www.veroyahad.org>
*"Unity in Diversity, not Diversity in Conflict"*
veroya...@gmail.com  (772) 696-2167
Jackson Snyder Presents <http://www.jspresents.org> | Hebrew Nation Radio
<http://www.hebrewnationonline.com>  Contact Form
<https://www.jotform.com/72248348484162>
*Weekly Live Events*:
     TEACHING: Tuesday & Friday, 9 PM ET.  Thursday, 7 PM ET.  Shabbat  3:33
PM ET.
     SHABBAT SERVICES.  11 AM Service, Yahad teachers & preachers., 1 PM
Service with Lee Hayhurst
     Conference Call (408) 638-0968  Meeting ID 240-482-4530
     Online Meeting with ZOOM  www.TheYahad.org
*Download* 500 hours of dynamic teaching from www.JSPresents.org
*Youtube* Jackson Snyder Presents <http://bit.ly/2cu6pOw>
*Facebook* www.facebook.com/groups/veroyahad/