Beautifully put.  And right on target.
  Yes, "Open Source" products (like Apache OpenOffice) aren't for
everyone.  Millions of AOO users (I doubt if anyone really knows how many)
dearly LOVE it.  Part of that "love" is not paying anything except your own
initiative & talents in making it work for YOUR chores.  That, and the joy
in knowing you're no longer pouring cash into Bill Gates bluejeans.
  Spend a few minutes learning what AOO can do for YOU.  And by all means,
contribute by helping others like yourself sort out the quirks for the
benefit of us all.

Maurice

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>