Hi Chester,

We are sorry that you are experiencing these troubles.

The Apache mailing list system can be a little confusing. When you reply are
you using the same email address that you subscribed to the list? If not then
you will be rejected.

Please share the email you are replying to when you attempt to unsubscribe.

In addition if you would tell us your operating system and mail software that
might help in understanding what is broken.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone