At 22:10 30/05/2018 +0000, Chester Campbell wrote:
Is this a game you guys play????

You may not get the best help by being dismissive.

I sent the reply back twice and both times it was returned as NOT A GOOD EMAIL.

The confirmation address contains an equals sign. I think some mail clients will not accept this as valid. So it may be that *your own* mail system is refusing to send the necessary confirmation message.

The attachment you sent can not be opened.

Well, it can, of course.

There is no application that will open it.

You can open it - if you wish - using any text editor. But it is only the sender's Pretty Good Privacy signature and you don't need to concern yourself with it.

Fancy that!!!!!

Again, being dismissive won't enamour yourself to anyone.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker