Did it work?  Not an administrator, but I have been working with computer
word processing programs since the 70s, and have in that time run into all
kinds of bugs and snafus.  I try to remember solutions ro write them down
because if it happens once, it will surely happen again.  Thank you.

Join in the Ministry!  Join the Yahad!  Information at this link
<http://joinyahad.org>.
Donate for Feasts, Events & Boot Camps
<http://www.paypal.me/VeroEsseneYahad>
Donate for my missions <http://PayPal.Me/JacksonSnyder>
[image: Picture]
*Jac**kson H. Snyder II*, M. Div.
Vero Essene Yahad <http://www.veroyahad.org>
*"Unity in Diversity, not Diversity in Conflict"*
veroya...@gmail.com  (772) 696-2167
Jackson Snyder Presents <http://www.jspresents.org> | Hebrew Nation Radio
<http://www.hebrewnationonline.com>  Contact Form
<https://www.jotform.com/72248348484162>   *Information* Form
<http://goo.gl/VGpYyv>

*Weekly Live Events*:
     TEACHING: Wednesday, 9 PM ET.
     SHABBAT SERVICES <http://theyahad.com>.  11 AM Service, Yahad teachers
& preachers., 2:30 PM Scripture Forum
     Conference Call (408) 638-0968  Meeting ID 240-482-4530
     Online Meeting with ZOOM  www.TheYahad.org
*Download 500 hours of dynamic teaching from www.JSPresents.org
<http://www.JSPresents.org>*
*Youtube Jackson Snyder Presents <http://bit.ly/2cu6pOw>*