I love this reply.

I am obsessive about backups after suffering lost data and files due to a
hard drive failure back in the day when they were not as reliable as I feel
they are now.

I have one backup for even dates, one for odd dates and a third one for a
weekend backup.

Of course I have never had a catasteophic failure since I began this backup
routine, but I sleep well at night.