AOO415m1(Build:9789) - Rev. 1817496
2017-12-11 17:25 ; DELL desktop; Win10-64 Home edition
I think there is a way to accomplish my wish; I might have done it once
before, but a long time ago. I did not find any solutions in the Calc
Guide Chap 3 documentation.
I have created an XY (Scatter) - Lines Only graph based on data
contained in $G$6:$G$41. The existing graph has a Y-axis that shows 0 to
700 (increments of 100) and an X-axis that shows 0 to 40 (increments of
5). My questions concern the Y-axis:
1. I want the Y-axis display to start at 300 (350 would be even better)
and end at 700 (650 would be even better).
2. It would also be GREAT if the Y-axis is scaled in increments of say
5, or 10, between 350 (start/minimum) and 650 (end/maximum).
If any of this is indeed possible, what must I do ?
My other questions are about editing/revising/correcting the labels
assigned to a existing graph:
1. For example, if I made a typo in the Title of a graph, what must I
do to correct the error, w/o creating the graph from scratch?
2. Or, if a Legend is included, how can it be removed?
3. Or, can I add a Subtitle to an existing graph?
TNX, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.