At 10:29 12/05/2019 -0400, Vince Bonly wrote:
I think there is a way to accomplish my wish; I might have done it once before, but a long time ago. I did not find any solutions in the Calc Guide Chap 3 documentation.

I have created an XY (Scatter) - Lines Only graph based on data contained in $G$6:$G$41. The existing graph has a Y-axis that shows 0 to 700 (increments of 100) and an X-axis that shows 0 to 40 (increments of 5). My questions concern the Y-axis:

1. I want the Y-axis display to start at 300 (350 would be even better) and end at 700 (650 would be even better). 2. It would also be GREAT if the Y-axis is scaled in increments of say 5, or 10, between 350 (start/minimum) and 650 (end/maximum).

If any of this is indeed possible, what must I do ?

o First select the chart. To do this you need to double-click it, so you see a thin grey border, not the eight green handles and the anchor symbol that you get from a single click. o Now double-click the y-axis itself or its scale labels. Alternatively, you can right-click the axis and select Format Axis... or go to Format | Axis >| y-Axis... . o On the Scale tab, remove ticks from relevant Automatic boxes, and set Minimum to 350, Maximum to 650, and Major interval to 10.

My other questions are about editing/revising/correcting the labels assigned to a existing graph:

1. For example, if I made a typo in the Title of a graph, what must I do to correct the error, w/o creating the graph from scratch?
3. Or, can I add a Subtitle to an existing graph?

o Select the chart as above.
o Right-click the chart area and select Insert Titles... .
o Add, modify, or remove Title or Subtitle.

2. Or, if a Legend is included, how can it be removed?

o Select the chart as above.
o Right-click the chart area and select Delete Legend.

... and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.

Sorry, but you are six weeks too late!

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker