Jon, Apache Open Office is totally free.  It does everything that Microsoft
does, except bleed your cash reserves.  It would be ideal for your needs.
I, and 1000's like me, use it all the time and love it.  Google "apache
open office" for full info.

Maurice Howe

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>