My best guess is that you pasted the macro into the subroutine that is created
when a module is created.

I created a Calc Document and then I placed the macro as a module in the
standard library of the Calc document. I tested the code and it seems to work
just fine.

I will mail you the Calc document directly.
Because the macro is in the Standard Library of the document, the macros are
always available for that document as functions. On the other hand, I think
that you cannot import the Standard library into another library container
(such as a document), so you would need to manually copy the macros into a new
document.

Enough testing for me for now, I have some other things I need to do, but,
watch for the document by itself. I do not believe that I can post the document
(attachement) to the list.

cheers!

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 17:40 EDT, David Stuhr