They updated my email servers and they have decided that any document with a
macro is invalid / dangerous. Will see if I can fix it or if I need to have the
admin to id. It was fixed a few months back, but the server was updated. They
are just trying to keep me safe.... Hate that to some extent.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 18:37 EDT, Steven Ahlers
<sahlers...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
 Andrew you need to remove the .INVALID from the end of his email address.

Sent from my iPhone