Good morning,

I have been using Apache Open Office for what seems like forever and I have
found it a wonderful suite to replace Microsoft Office.

However, my computer was upgraded by Windows 10 the other day and since then my
entire Writer documents have had a wavy red line under each word.  I have tried
every way possible to remove these lines but they remain.  This means that if I
misspell a word I cannot tell as the whole document has these red lines under
each word.  If I open an old document it opens without the lines but then
within a couple of seconds they appear throughout the whole document.  Is there
anything that can be done to fix this annoying problem.  I have been online and
searched for all the ways to remove these lines but nothing so far has worked.

Regards
Christine Meehan