For the record, no user with this mail address (grammy...@msn.com) in the English forum.
NB: OP not added in cc voluntarily (not subscribed to the list).

Hagar

Le 22/10/2021 à 06:51, Email Admin a écrit :
Hello,
I’ve been using your program for my bowling league for years. When I first signed up,
I had an email address of grammy...@msn.com<mailto:grammy...@msn.com>. Someone
hacked into that email and Microsoft told me to use another email address. I’ve been
trying to find your website where I could find a phone number to get help but I can’t
find anything that looks like a website. How can I change the email address if I
can’t even find a website, like the one I use to go to for my downloads for the open
office.
Thank you,
Janice Miles