Hi Dierk,

Can you provide more informations on your Operating System?

Thanks

All the best

Peter

On 22.12.21 20:39, Dierk Neugebauer wrote:
Hi,

I am hoping that I can get some information here about a most annoying issue
that I have with OO; it is so annoying that I am reluctant to use the product.

Here is the issue:

Whenever I have the option of choosing an action via a button, such as  “save”
or “cancel” or “delete”, the buttons themselves are a dark blue colour which is
so dark that I can barely make out what the button label itself says. I
understand that this is controlled by the computer’s system preferences which
only has the choice of blue or dark grey.

None of my other computer applications  have this colour problem because most
are white with black writing. Interestingly enough when looking in a book on
OO,pictures of screen shots that have buttons do NOT show them as being
coloured. … So there must be a way of getting rid of the computer’s colour
system and using one that is consistent with most other applications.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dierk