Hello all,

For reference.

On 23.12.21 11:37, Peter Kovacs wrote:

On 23.12.21 00:07, David Belina wrote:

He is on a Mac. It is a OpenOffice Issue.
As an addition. This issue appears  in system preferences on “accessibility”  the high contrast option causes this behavior.

I just figured that there is no Issue in Bugzilla. So I will add it.
I am updating Bugzilla and try to figure out a patch.

Sorry, forgot to forward the info.

All the best

Peter

--