TAP General wrote:
Apache OpenOffice works just fine for me.  Frequent addition of new features seems not to be necessary.

Do you find that OpenOffice is not being updated as necessary to work with new releases of operating systems?  Is something else of importance being neglected?

More work on OO Documentation would be useful.  An automated system for checking the integrity of downloaded versions would be nice.

We have rebooted the documentation effort and are now writing the user documentation using AOO Writer. If you are interested in helping with the effort you can subscribed to the documentation website and we can get you started.

You can subscribe to the list by sending a blank e-mail to doc-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org. You should receive a reply which could end up in your spam folder, so be sure to check there. Just reply to that e-mail and you will get a reply back that you are subscribed.Then introduce yourself to the list and we will get you started.

Regards
Keith