-------- Original Message --------
From: frank.ledb...@sky.com.INVALID [mailto:frank.ledb...@sky.com.INVALID]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 15:50 UTC
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Letter template

> Love the product, especially the price but I am havingdifficulty
> creating a letter template
> I have created to top of the letter with my name, address phone andemail
> but now cannot move the cursor below that to work on the main body. Help
> please
> See attached
> Frank Ledbury

Hi Frank,

It does not make any difference if you are creating a normal document or
a template, the procedure is exactly the same until you reach the point
of saving the file as either a document or a template.

Your main problem is that you are using frames to hold the email address
and phone number and the frames are anchored in such a way that the main
body text cannot flow around them. Rather than try to teach you about
frame anchoring and layout in an email, I will restructure your document
to resolve your issue and send the restructured copy to you shortly.

I would recommend you spend a little time reading the relevant sections
of our "Getting Started" user guide:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/AOO4_User_Guides/AOO4.1_User_Guide_Chapters

Regards
Dave